_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Just a thought

Thursday, October 12, 2017

Just a thought

With so many feeling like they need a miracle ...


And, yes sometimes I am included in that comment.

I do try to remember all the wonderful people and things that I have in my life.
And remember that miracles happen when we need them most, but also when we are grateful and thankful for those things that we do have.

Let's face it ... why should we be given more if we aren't happy and grateful for what we do have.
Sometimes its just that little thought when we see folks that are in a situation that is worse off than our situation ...
But for the Grace of God, go I

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Grace and gratitude. I see beauty everywhere. The miracles are there too.