_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Turbulence

Thursday, October 19, 2017

Turbulence

Lately I've been doing a lot of Chinese take out (don't judge me) for lunch or dinners.  You know you have a dinner ordered and have at least 1 more meal (hence lunch).  Please tell me I am not the only one that does this.

This is one of the fortunes from a recent fortune cookie.

Turbulence is a life force.
It is an Opportunity.
Let's love Turbulence
and make it the Opportunity 
to make changes. 

I think this one came to be mine at just the right time, for just the right reasons.  
You see, I've been contemplating some changes.
I'm just not sure what that change will be.

You may know that I am an accountant, a CPA.
You should also know that I am in direct sales.
I have a Tupperware account, because I love my Tupperware.
I have a Limelight by Alcone account, because I really like the natural skin care that is Leaping Bunny certified and because I LOVE makeup.  And with the Limelight makeup I am, I think, getting pretty good.
I also have an account with Pruvit.  They do the Keto//OS supplements that are helping me as I try to do a Keto friendly diet.

But my "turbulence" comes from internal sources.
I really love the products.
But I don't know if I am a "sales" person.
Have my sales come from my "selling" or because people want the products and I am "there"?

How do you know when its time to quit?
How do you know which is the right way to go?

Are any of you in direct sales?
How did you know what product was for you?
If you are no longer in direct sales, why did you stop?


1 comment:

Lissa Crane said...

Love this! I too do the Chinese food thing- often & love the cookie advice! Thanks for sharing this one!