_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: A Limelight Holiday Bonanza!

Monday, October 30, 2017

A Limelight Holiday Bonanza!

I hope yall know I love my Tupperware, but you should also know by now that I am in LOVE, yes I said it, in LOVE with my Limelight by Alcone products.



Our skincare line is Leaping Bunny certified so now others can know that it is even more wonderful.  It is 
SKIN CARE that is free of harmful chemicals.
I know that my skin has been so much clearer (yes even at my age you can suffer from breakouts) and softer.  



Our makeup line is a Professional quality that you no longer need to be a Professional Makeup Artist to get.  I love knowing that I am using the same products that Actors and Actresses use in their professional lives ... ie working their craft.  Because lets face it, if it is good enough for them - I should be able to use them too because I am pretty special and so are YOU.









I love the look of the new lip liner colors.  




















They are wonderful addition to the Onxy line that has these great lip colors as well as an amazing eye color pallet.  They are bold and beautiful and well just awesome.  I really love the creaminess of these but know that I don't need to worry about them "wearing" off early.  I can't wait to be using mine.





But another great boom for me will be released this week.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE eye shadows.  I guess its because I think that the eyes truly are the windows of the soul, so it is the first place I look and when you can "dress up" the windows it's a definite plus for me.







These colors look outstanding!


And of course the packaging is going to be looking pretty special too.



Now if lips are more your thing ... or if you just like to have special lippy colors too.  There will also be an awesome lip collection just for the holidays.  




It will include 8 of the enduring lip colors (ELC) and 8 of the fabulous glosses in mini!  And of course the packaging will be amazing too!







But if you don't want to have all of these products, even in a mini form, you can get a "tree ornament" that is 1 ELC and 1 gloss.  Or if you have more than 1 special person and want to spread the wealth around, these hangers will be perfect.

Oh and just because they are "minis", don't be fooled, they will last a very very long time!  All of our products are so highly pigmented that a little goes a long long way.

To make it easier for you to grab these products for the holidays I set up a Holiday Party  that I will have open until Nov 17th.

Remember, you can grab these holiday pieces and so much more at this party.  I know there are all kinds of things going on so you could end up with seeing some of these new products today and some on Thursday and maybe more next week ... I'm excited and I hope you will be too.

No comments: