_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: How about you add some ....

Thursday, October 5, 2017

How about you add some ....

Limelight by Alcone into your life??

I am sure you have seen me post on Facebook, either on my page or in my group or Pinterest about how much I love my Limelight by Alcone products.
How the skin care is second to none and leaping bunny certified (which is a really big deal), or how I am loving my professional quality makeup.  You know the same makeup used by some of the biggest and best makeup artists on TV and Theater stars.

This month, you can join my team and get paid a bonus (that even I can't get) just for joining in October.

Interested?


These bonuses shown above are in addition to what you can earn as a Beauty Guide in training.
The kit itself is worth its weight in gold (and no it doesn't cost that much).
Oh and our products may seem like they cost a lot ... but they last so long that it seems like you are stealing them.  The colors are unbelievably pigmented so you get to use less than you think you would need compared to your "old" makeup. 

If I've peeked your interest, either in joining my team or trying the products yourself, you can check out my Limelight site or message me with questions.

I have to say many of my products have lasted 6 months or more!
So you see, I really am feeling like I am stealing ... since I don't have to buy more every month.

No comments: