_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Laughter, Imagination and Dreams the ingredients for a very full life

Monday, September 12, 2016

Laughter, Imagination and Dreams the ingredients for a very full life

I saw this in one of the Tupperware groups I belong to and knew immediately that I needed to share.  It is my contention that these are the ingredients for a very full life.

Now I could have just shared it on Facebook, but not all of you are my friends on Facebook so I wanted to make sure that this could be viewed by all my followers here.


I wish you all 
Laughter that is timeless,
because we all need this every day, even if it is just to laugh at ourselves.

Imagination that has no age,
just ask the youngest person you know then ask the oldest and I bet they both will fill you with wonder.

And 

Dreams that last forever.
Never EVER give up on your dreams.
Let them allow you to continue reaching every day, because I believe that without dreams, we have very little to look forward to.

These are some of the best gifts we can give to ourselves.  

No comments: