_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: At Tupperware its a New Mid Month Brochure

Saturday, September 10, 2016

At Tupperware its a New Mid Month Brochure

There are some really AWESOME products that are available in the mid-September brochure at Tupperware.

Some are great for all kinds of celebrations, others are perfect for Halloween and others for any day of the week.  Whatever you select from the Tupperware brochure, I am sure you will be happy with it for years to come.  You can check them out in more detail on my Tupperware Site.

These items below are only available until September 30th, so don't miss out on these.


But we have more things in the brochure that goes out further, in fact into October, October 14th to be exact.  But if you have thoughts of those really super cute Spooktacular Snack Set - tumblers and snack cup - I would order quickly because I don't want you to miss out.  Yes they are that cute!


The Steam'NServe set is at a price that basically gets you the Vent 'n Serve set, with 2 only available in this set pieces, for $10!
That's right it is a STEAL at this price.  The medium and shallow pieces shown in the flyer are part of this set ... and they sell for $25 and $35 each!
Oh and if you purchase the Smart Steamer, either in this set or alone, I will send you a file with recipes that I have collected just to get you started.   Just send me a message with your order number from my Tupperware Site.

No comments: