_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Picking your Battles and your best Revenge

Monday, May 2, 2016

Picking your Battles and your best Revenge

I just had to share this one ...
I can't tell you how many times my sister has said something like this to me, especially when her kids were little (and I can't believe they grew up while we weren't watching ... cause we are always watching right?).


But sometimes you have to.  
And no it is not easy to do, but sometimes it is the best course of action.

I have to say though, that the best way to make peace within yourself, especially when you have had to bite your tongue and do things "their way" even if you feel its the "wrong way", is to succeed where they told you that you couldn't.

I have heard this many times, both in relation to me or one of my kids.  I could write a book on all those times I was told that either I have or I have "allowed" my kids, to set too high standards or we have set the bar too high. You are just setting up to fail ...
 I love this one ..  


And yes it is so very very true!

Everyone's idea of "massive" success is different.  
Doing or achieving something that "they" said you "couldn't" do is a Massive Success in my book .. 
YOU determine your massive success - 
NOT THEM, whoever "them" is.

Let's start this month creating 
OUR Massive Success

No comments: