_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Margarita Day

Thursday, May 5, 2016

Margarita Day

I know today isn't really Margarita Day ... 
its Cinco de Mayo but I was just thinking a Margarita would be perfect for today ... 
hence it's Margarita Day!


Ingredients:

  • 1 1/2 ounces tequila
  • 1/2 ounce triple sec (Cointreau)
  • 1 ounce fresh lime juice
  • Lime wedge for garnish
  • Sugar or Salt for glass rim.


Instructions:

  1. Fill a Quick Shake Container with ice.
  2. Add tequila, triple sec and lime juice
  3. Cover and shake, about 30 seconds
  4. Pour into Margarita Glass.


I love using the Tupperware Quick Shake Container instead of a cocktail shaker because I know the lid will stay closed, won't leak and it won't break if someone "slips" and drops it.

I've actually been using mine for over a year now and have one sitting in the liquor cabinet so no one is ever looking for a "shaker".

Don't have one?  Check out my Tupperware Site and you can have one for your own Margarita Day and more!

No comments: