_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: It's time to stop waiting

Thursday, May 26, 2016

It's time to stop waiting

I saw this posted a few days ago and thought it really was a perfect reminder, not just for our children but for each of us.
It reminds us that right now is pretty special and we need to make the most of it, before tomorrow comes or it could be gone.

Today 
we will 
Stop Waiting,

For Friday.
For Summer.
To Fall in Love.
To Lose Weight.
The Perfect Job.
For a Holiday.
For Tomorrow.
For a Life.

Your Happiness begins when
 you stop Waiting and start Appreciating
the Moments you have Today.


I know I am, at times, guilty of "waiting" and "hoping" that things will change.  Then I realize that 1) I am wishing and waiting as life passes me by and 2) even if my life at the moment isn't exactly as I would like it to be, it is in my power to change it.  It is then that I remember that even in the darkest of moments, there is always something good if we look for it.  So I do.


Shall we agree to Stop Waiting and Start Living?
I'm in .. are you?
I will even be your bloggy friend and remind you that today is a blessing, even when you can't see it.  And maybe you will be mine.

No comments: