_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Why you NEED the Tupperware Tower

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Why you NEED the Tupperware Tower

I have had a few comments about this set


Some started with ...
Holy Moses WHAT am I going to do with 8 Pieces?

And then we went to just how BIG the bottom two bowls are.



Well lets see .... what are you going to do with 8 pieces?  How about splitting the set with a friend - you get 4 and she gets 4 and split the cost?  Makes it much more affordable for you both AND you each get 4 very usable bowls.

How big the two bottom bowls are .... I don't know, I don't  think they are that big AND if you tend to make a mess when you mix your baking dough ... they really aren't that big - they really aren't heavy (which with my sore shoulder was a blessing this morning) - they stack really nice together and I bet that "big" bottom bowl would make a great bowl for POPCORN!  Can you say MOVIE NIGHT!

I used one of mine this morning to make a really great pumpkin quick bread.  I mixed the batter in one of the bowls and then cooked my quick bread in the microwave (yes the microwave) in the Stack Cooker with the cone (think bundt cake) in about 8 minutes.

Can't wait for Jenn to see this, she's going to be really happy when she gets home from work this afternoon.  I'm thinking I might make a chocolate "frosting" for the top and then she can take the "leftovers" back to school on Monday morning.




So see you really do want to get the Tupperware Tower ..... especially this month in PINK!  There are only 2 weeks left to get this color - orders must be submitted no later than Oct 26th.  After that you are "out of luck".  Check out my Tupperware site for this and so many other great PINK products.



1 comment:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Those look awesome, Kat! Tupperware makes some great stuff!!!