_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Hardest Steps

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Hardest Steps

I know some of you think I am crazy (and I might be) but I really do live by the belief that you have to just keep moving 1 step at a time.

Here is a PERFECT way to put it.


See I'm not the only one that thinks this way .....
                         one step in front of the other every day -
                         if we need to take one step back - its ok
                         so long as we don't forget to start stepping forward again!              

5 comments:

Grace Hodgin said...

Very true and reflection is often the path of stepping back to move forward.

Shelley Zurek -- Still Blonde after all these YEARS said...

This reminds me of the story of the donkey. Whose owner decided he was to old, so he threw him down a well.

The donkey protested loudly, so the owner proceeded to throw dirt in to ocver the donkey up. But the donkey used the dirt to take a step up on. Each time the owner threw down more dirt, the donkey would shake it off and STEP UP! Eventually, the donkey was able to get himself out of the hole. So when you are down, shake off the dirt and STEP UP!

Lisa Weidknecht said...

Reminds me of - Always look forward, not backward, that's why God put your eyes in the front of your head.

Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE said...

I really like those two stories Shelley and Lisa! I guess this was definitely not too deep - thank you both for adding your stories to the thought of the day

Unknown said...

It just that you have to let your guard down