_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Mini Chicken Gouda Sandwiches

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Mini Chicken Gouda Sandwiches


I don't know about you but I think this sounds really good. I love that you can make this into "mini" sandwiches - almost like finger food from some fancy smancy party!
I know that smoked Gouda is usually easy to find but I've recently become acquainted with smoked Gruyere that I bet would be awesome in this recipe too. I'm going to have to try it both ways.



Serves 16
Preparation Time: 45 minutes

Ingredients:
Chicken Gouda salad:
  • 1 1/4 cup cooked chicken pieces
  • 1/3 cup celery, chopped
  • 1/3 cup shredded smoked Gouda
  • 3 tbsp. onion, chopped
  •  3 tbsp. dried cherries
  • 2 tbsp. chopped toasted almonds
  • 1/2 cup mayonnaise
  • Salt and pepper to taste

Mini Sandwich rolls:
  • 1 (11oz.) pkg. refrigerated French bread dough tube
  • 1 tbsp. shredded Parmesan cheese
  • 1 tsp. Simple Indulgence™ Italian Herb

Directions:
Chicken Gouda salad:
Place all ingredients in Quick Chef with blade attachment.  Replace cover and chop until all ingredients are chopped and blended together.  Season to taste with salt and pepper.  Serve with Mini Sandwich Rolls or as a salad over greens.

Mini Sandwich rolls:
Preheat oven to 350°F. Stretch I package (11 oz.) refrigerated French bread dough to 16 inches. Using the edge of a Silicone Mat as a measuring guide, slice dough into 16 crosswise slices.
Arrange dough cut side down on Silicone Mat placed on a baking sheet.

Sprinkle tops of rolls with cheese and Simple Indulgence™ Italian Herb.
Bake 20-25 minutes until golden brown.

Remove from oven and cool completely.  Fill rolls with Chicken Gouda Salad.

Nutrition Facts:
Serving Size: 1 Mini Sandwich
Servings per recipe:16,
Calories 130, Calories from fat 70, Total fat 7g, Saturated fat 2.5g, Trans fat 0g, Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 240mg, Total Carbohydrate 10g, Dietary fiber 1g, Sugar 2g, Protein 6g

E3 Tip: Celery is rich in calcium and has a high reputation as an anti-rheumatic. Source: "Super Foods, Nutrient-dense foods to protect your health" by Michael van Straten & Barbara Griggs

Don't forget there is always a Tupperware Party going on at my site.
Check out the link at the top of this page (on the right) to go to the current ongoing party.
If you want to join me as a Tupperware Consultant - send me an email or come visit my Tupperware site. You can check us out, place an order, set up a party or request info regarding becoming a rep - I'll get you set up and on your way!  Remember the "store" is always open on my site!

No comments: