_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: I have been Blessed

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I have been Blessed


Sometimes we get so caught up in the day to day hub-bub that we forget to give thanks for the simple things that God has given us.  Some have not been as lucky.

That doesn't mean that we have everything that we want or that we don't wish we had something that we "think" would make life perfect.  It just means that sometimes we have to step back and realize just what we do have - and be thankful for it.

I may not have everything I want to have; like the winning lottery ticket for a mega jackpot, and I may not be the size 8 I once was and of course would love to be again, but I do have so many things that others do not.  I have been blessed.

How about you?  If you sit back and think about all you have - don't you agree you have been blessed?

No comments: