_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Friendship

Monday, August 6, 2012

Friendship

I saw this the other day and thought .... this is perfect. 

Sometimes I look at people who profess to be friends and think "really", you're friends? 

I don't know about you but sometimes you get that feeling when you talk to people or listen to people talk about their friends.  I bet many don't even realize they do it.  But all of their conversations come off as "who is the best" or "who made the move to be friends" or "who does more because they care" and I just have to wonder.  Are they really "friends" or just "acquaintances" that masquerade as friends?

Does this make any sense to you?   I don't mean when some makes a comment when being introduced to new people by your friend, that says something to the effect, I've known her for close to 30 years now.  That's just a fact.  I'm talking about out of the blue comments like that.




See I told you that this was perfect.  If you are truly a friend, if you truly have a friendship none of that matters.  This picture just nails it.

What do you think?  Do you agree or disagree?  Why?

No comments: