_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Skinny Meatloaf?

Friday, August 19, 2011

Skinny Meatloaf?

Ok I admit it, even though I must have 100 cookbooks (yes another thing I seem to be addicted to) I always seem to gravitate to cooking blogs.  I have been checking out some of the recipes on Gina's Skinny Recipes at SkinnyTaste.com for quite a while now.  She has some really great ideas that make this "dieting" thing a lot easier.

Today I was trying to figure out what to do with the ground turkey and meatloaf mixture I had purchased the other day.  As I was going through my emails, I found an email  that just happened to have a really great recipe Skinny Meatloaf Cupcakes with Mashed Potato Frosting that was on Gina's blog.

I have to say it was PERFECT.  I didn't make it exactly the same as she made hers .. mainly because I had the meatloaf mix and my hubby doesn't do ground turkey (unless he doesn't know about it).  I just mixed the  turkey and the meatloaf mix and doubled the rest of the ingredients .  Even Mr Picky liked them that way.  I will put 1/2 of them in the freezer tomorrow so we will have dinner already next week or the week after without having to spend too much time in the kitchen.

You really should check out Gina's blog - she has great recipes that I have to say, for the most part - NOBODY would know were "diet" or "diet friendly".  And if you are doing Weight Watchers ....... she will be your new very Best Friend.

No comments: