_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: ACID REFLUX

Thursday, August 11, 2011

ACID REFLUX

Do you suffer from Acid Reflux? Do you suffer from heartburn? Although heartburn is not as "serious" as Acid Reflux (mainly because of the severity and duration) it is still just as uncomfortable ....... no matter what it's called.

I never had heartburn before I got pregnant with my son. We use to laugh that this kid was going to be born with a full head of hair just as the old wives tale said. Well he wasn't but I sure did have heartburn for 9 months. When I was pregnant with his sister ... you guessed it - the heartburn returned.

Well if you are a heartburn sufferer or worse, been diagnosed with Acid Reflux, I have an article for you to check out from health.com.

13 Foods that Reduce Acid Reflux is a great slideshow of foods to eat that have been known to help.

10 Low-Fat Recipes that Reduce Acid Reflux  gives you some ideas on how to use the information noted in the above slideshow.  Some of these are so simple anyone can make them, even if they don't know their way around the kitchen.

7 Foods that Cause Acid Reflux  gives you some foods you might want to avoid if heartburn is a problem.  I know some would be really difficult for me - but hey if you want to live dangerously .....   No seriously - it will give you an idea as to what to avoid if its a bad day.  Or be prepared if you do eat them.


No comments: