_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: How to prepare for a Hurricane

Thursday, August 25, 2011

How to prepare for a Hurricane

As we all go crazy trying to prepare for the upcoming appearance of Hurricane Irene, I was reminded of a plate on the wall of my friends condo on Marco Island.  I figure if they don't know how to prepare .... nobody would.  I hope you can read it - it looked so big when I copied it.



I know that the passing and possible landfall of Hurricane Irene is serious - we have a State of Emergency for NY and NJ on Thursday and we aren't expected to see anything until Sunday ...... but sometimes you need to insert a little humor.

Thanks Karen and Dick for the break in the tension that is mounting here in the North East.

Ok now back to preparations.

No comments: