_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Crying Uncle on Weight Loss

Monday, August 9, 2010

Crying Uncle on Weight Loss

Ok I'm crying uncle - I'm giving in.  I give up.

I am so tired of looking at that damn scale!  Ok its not the scale its the numbers ON that damn scale.  I'm getting ready to go on vacation and I feel like I am a complete failure - at least in the weight loss arena.

I don't know what I am going to do, but once we get back from this trip  -  I WILL figure something out.  I WILL find a way to get back into clothes that I ENJOY wearing again.  I REFUSE to buy anything new again.  I REFUSE to admit that I can't get back to a healthy weight.

Maybe its because I'm getting ready to turn 53, maybe its because the scale continues to go up instead of down - or even stay the same for a while, it don't know, but I'm just so disgusted I can't stand it anymore.

I admit defeat.  I admit that I can't do this alone.  I admit I NEED help in this battle to lose the weight.  But of course the kicker is ......... it can't cost an arm or a leg (although if I could lose that much weight .... ) because right now I do not have that much in "free" or "available" funds and I still have to be able to feed my hubby (who could also use to lose a few or more - but doesn't do "diet" food) and my daughter (who just needs to maintain her healthy weight, but if she lost a few she would be happy).

So I'm all ears here.  If anyone has any ideas - speak up please! 
Personally I can't stand it anymore.  I am so tired of losing a few then gaining them back, then losing a few and then gaining a few more back ...... the vicious circle MUST end.  I do not want to enter my "golden" years old, fat or ugly ....

1 comment:

Sonya Ann said...

Well you and I are leading this parade! Don't look at it as a failure look at it as a pause in your diet! If I find something that works I'll let you know. Just stand up straight and smile and you look thinner. That's what I tell myself!