_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Be Thankful

Monday, August 2, 2010

Be Thankful

This one is compliments of my cousin George, in sunny California, via Facebook.  I saw this one this morning and knew it just HAD to be part of my page.  In this  time of high stress (whether work or home, boss, spouse, kids, whatever), when we sometimes just want to pack it all in and shut out the world, here is a great way to be reminded of what is truly important. 
Thanks George, for reminding me how to find the most important things in life.
 
When I'm tired or worn out, 
I try to take a breath and then expect nothing of this world. 
Therefore, everything from that second is a gift I did not expect. 
Brings me back to being thankful for every breath 
and all the beautiful and interesting 
family, friends and things in this life.

No comments: