I know we still haven't gotten "cool" yet, but I have to believe it will be soon, I mean it is the end of September!
This one is pretty easy and tasty to boot!
Serving Size: ¾ cup
- 5 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 small onion, quartered
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 28 oz. can whole tomatoes
- 3¼ cups fat-free low-sodium chicken stock
- 2 15 oz. cans cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tsp. Italian Herb Seasoning Blend
- 4 oz. ditalini or other small pasta
- 4 cups kale or Swiss chard, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated using Grate ’N Measure® Grater
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- In base of Quick Chef® Pro System, process onion and garlic until finely chopped. Transfer to a small bowl and set aside.
- Preheat a 6-Qt. pot over medium-high heat.
- Add olive oil and sauté onion and garlic until translucent and fragrant.
- Chop tomatoes in base of Quick Chef® Pro System.
- Add tomatoes, chicken stock, beans and seasoning blend to onions and garlic.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 20-30 minutes.
- Cook ditalini in Microwave Pasta Maker for 8 minutes. Drain.
- Add kale and cooked pasta to pot.
- Reduce heat and simmer 5-10 minutes until kale is wilted.
- Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese and parsley before serving.
I love my Tupperware, and love that they also share all kinds of great recipes with us. If you need any of the Tupperware pieces mentioned here, or anything else, check out my Tupperware Site. If you have a question, don't wait, ask away!