Serving Size: 1 piece
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1½ tsp. Simple Indulgence Cinnamon-Vanilla Seasoning Blend
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ cup milk, any type
- ¼ tsp. table salt
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1½ tsp. baking powder
- ½ cup butter, melted
- ½ cup oats
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 apple, cored & quartered
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Whisk together sugars, Simple Indulgence Cinnamon-Vanilla Seasoning, and softened butter until combined, should look like wet sand.
- Whisk in eggs, vanilla, and milk.
- Stir in flour and baking powder.
- Pour into Ultra Pro 2-Qt. Square Pan and spread until even with spatula.
- Top with apple topping and bake for 40-50 minutes or until an inserted knife comes out clean.
- Stir together melted butter, oats, flour, and brown sugar in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Assemble Grate Master with slicing cone. Place a small bowl underneath.
- Place apple quarters one at a time into the hopper and turn handle to slice.
- Repeat until apple is sliced.
- Toss with oat mixture and sprinkle onto the top of batter.
Now I would probably dust the top of this with powdered sugar, just to "accent" the nooks and crannies that occur, but that's a personal preference.
Now if you made the caramel or chocolate sauce I talked about here, you could also drizzle each serving with that too!