its Cinco de Mayo but I was just thinking a Margarita would be perfect for today ...
hence it's Margarita Day!
- 1 1/2 ounces tequila
- 1/2 ounce triple sec (Cointreau)
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- Lime wedge for garnish
- Sugar or Salt for glass rim.
- Fill a Quick Shake Container with ice.
- Add tequila, triple sec and lime juice
- Cover and shake, about 30 seconds
- Pour into Margarita Glass.
I've actually been using mine for over a year now and have one sitting in the liquor cabinet so no one is ever looking for a "shaker".
Don't have one? Check out my Tupperware Site and you can have one for your own Margarita Day and more!