_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Two Most Important Days

Friday, October 5, 2012

Two Most Important Days

I saw this one on my cousin's Facebook Page (you remember my creative photographer cousin, Fran) and just knew this would be perfect to share with you all.

I happen to think that Mark Twain was not just a great author, but was pretty darned smart too!  I think this really sums it all up.



What do you think?  Are these the two most important days for you, with everything else falling in line underneath them?

I know there are lots of important days in our lives, but these I think are what help to make those other days special because we know why they are important.

1 comment:

Denise Taylor-Dennis said...

I have to agree with this but sometimes it is hard to know for sure why.