_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Tupperware Tiramisu Trifle

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Tupperware Tiramisu Trifle

Oh OH OH is this not a gorgeous looking dessert picture?
Would you like to be able to make one of these for yourself?
You CAN.


Tiramisu Trifle

  • 8 oz./225 g container mascarpone cheese 
  • 8 oz./225 g container whipped cream cheese 
  • 1/4 cup plus 1 tsp. Simple Indulgence Chocolate Dessert Blend 
  • 2 tbsp. instant espresso powder or instant coffee 
  • 3 cups heavy cream 
  • 6 tbsp. powdered sugar 
  • 2 tsp. vanilla extract 
  • 4 oz./115 g package ladyfingers 
  • 1 cup strong prepared coffee
Place mascarpone cheese, cream cheese, dessert blend and instant coffee in bowl of an electric mixer.  Beat at medium speed until well blended, set aside.
Place heavy cream in base of Whip 'N Prep Chef. Cover and turn handle to whip until cream holds soft peaks. Add powdered sugar and vanilla, replace cover and turn handle to whip until cream holds stiff peaks.
Fold 2 cups of whipped cream into chocolate filling.
Brush all ladyfingers with prepared coffee using a pastry brush and place a layer on the bottom Prep Essentials® Snack-Stor® Container.
Spread half the chocolate filling over the ladyfingers.
Top with another layer of lady fingers and remaining chocolate filling.
Spread with remaining whipped cream and dust lightly with 1 tsp. chocolate blend.
Seal and chill in refrigerator until serving.

You can get this recipe and more from the new Tupperware Recipe Book Savor Chocolate Recipe Book.

Don't forget I am want to be YOUR Tupperware Consultant - my "store" is ALWAYS open on my tupperware site - using the drop down menu Party Inspiration Center,  click on Tupperware Online Party, Join an Existing Party ... and click on my party!  See easy peasy and you can start ordering - or email me and I will get back to you ASAP so your order can be processed quickly and accurately.

5 comments:

Christina Morley said...

I've Tweeted this lovely looking recipe! You can see one of my Tupperware items in a picnic shot on today's blog hop at http://abooksandmore.blogspot.com

Denise Taylor-Dennis said...

Wow this sounds so delicious I would like to eat some now LOL. I have a terrible sweet tooth and I love Tiramisu I've never tried to make it though.

momto8blog said...

this looks and sounds fabulous! yum..thanks!!!
and how impressive!!
I am your newest follower form the hop..pls follow back if you can.
happy day!

Lisa Garner said...

This is such a delicious sounds recipe and sounds like something easy enough I could actually bake it.

Lisa Garner

mail4rosey said...

It sounds yummy good!