_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: October is Pretty in PINK

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

October is Pretty in PINK

I know you have heard this (or should I say read this) here already,
but just in case you haven't been "in the know".

Tupperware is going PINK for the month of October.

We are Celebrating Women this month with an awesome new color that will be exclusive on some of the wonderful new and favorited products that Tupperware has to offer.

I wanted to highlight some of the products that I think will be big sellers, I just don't want you to miss out on some great things, so here we go.

We have a girlfriend special - the Thatsa Bowl 8 pc set in our exclusive color and then for just $10 more you can get the Thatsa Bowl Extra Mini Set! 
You could both have a 4 or 5 piece set and split the cost ...... pretty awesome right?





You can get a 12 piece Classic Sheer Midget Set for the price of 6.
and
With an additional purchase you can get the Measuring Cup and Spoon Set in this great color ... can't you just see your kitchen POP with this color?






But of course we did not forget the traveler.  Whether you are going to work or running errands or visiting with friends, this 12 oz travel mug, again in this awesome exclusive color would be a wonderful addition to your travels.









Now we also have something for that special little lady in your life - we have Hello Kitty!
I just know your daughter, neice, granddaughter would LOVE this set.  Don't you think?


Aren't these colors great?  Check out these and so much more on my Tupperware Site.  If you are interested, you can send me an email or order right from my site - just let me know.  I'm really excited about all the products that Tupperware is offering in this AWESOME pink color.

Celebrate October.
Celebrate Women
Celebrate with
Tupperware Pink!

Don't forget my giveaways, one is ending today, and don't forget you can ALWAYS find an online party on my site (link in upper right corner for both, Tupperware and giveaways).

No comments: