_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Trip of a lifetime

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Trip of a lifetime

Kohl's Department Store is having the sweepstakes trip of a lifetime - A Trip to Rome !

It is all revolving around the new Julia Roberts movie Eat, Pray, Love.  I hear that this move is suppose to be her best yet and should put her back on "top" of the earners ladder - its that good, even better than Pretty Woman - and I liked that one.

Check it out - the sweepstakes is open for the entire month of August ........ but don't wait until the last minute - do it now so you don't forget!

Now if you do win ........ remember me please since you get tickets for 4!  I mean I would take one of those tickets off your hands (or stuff myself in one of your bags - I'd even pay the extra baggage fee)

No comments: