_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Summer's final hoorah

Monday, August 2, 2010

Summer's final hoorah

In some parts of the country, summer is just about over.  I say this because their kids go back to school (if not already) within 2 weeks.  If my kids were "small" they would still have another month of summer, since they wouldn't be going back to school until September.

There are some great ideas for parties to "finish out" the summer - or make it last just a little bit longer.  With my deck (and the new protective cover) I'm really liking the outdoor cocktail party section. 

Check out 6 great ideas for summer party to spark your "creative juices" for a final push to keeping summer alive or for those great memories when the winter doldrums kick in (you know sometime in January when the snow is piling high)

1 comment:

KDC Events said...

Thanks for the link! I am so sad summer is over =(