_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Tupperware Mid-May Specials

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Tupperware Mid-May Specials

I am just putting this out there so you can see what is in the Mid-Month brochure.

I don't want you to miss out on any of the specials / special prices that are available this month.

Don't forget that Birthday Month is still going (through the end of May) .......... We are celebrating our 65th birthday here at Tupperware for the ENTIRE month!  So if there is something that you wanted from that brochure, you can add that to your order with these items too!
Just in case you missed seeing it before, here is center section.  
The entire brochure can be seen online from my site click on online catalogs

The Stack Cooker - the one that makes a cake in the microwave in less than 15 minutes or lets you put great meals on the table in 30 minutes or less from the microwave that doesn't taste like microwaved - can be picked up this month for HALF PRICE .... $65 gets you the set.  If you were thinking about it - NOW is the time!  Don't miss out.

Email me or message me here and I will call you for your information.  I can place your order for you (I do an order each week on Thursday night or early Friday morning) or you can place your own order on my Tupperware Site.  Remember there is always an online party going on there (link found here in upper corner)

No comments: