_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Final Day of Tupperware's Mid April Brochure

Friday, May 10, 2013

Final Day of Tupperware's Mid April Brochure

Just wanted to make sure you didn't miss out if there was something you wanted from the Mid-April Tupperware Brochure - tonight at midnight is the final day!

There are so many wonderful things in this brochure, like the Thatsa Bowl Tower Set (I have this set in 2 different colors from other brochures that I use ALL THE TIME) or the great Girlfriend Sets that include that wonderful tower and the Quick Chef Pro (I've told you how much I love that one too)! This and so much more is available on my Tupperware Site or you can message me or email me and I can call you for your order and info




 But remember its also Birthday Month so there are all kinds of additional items on SALE, like the Stack Cooker (make a cake in the microwave in 12 minutes after you've made dinner in the microwave in less than 30 minutes) that is one sale for HALF PRICE!  And with order from me I will send you my file of recipes for this great product!


And the new design of the FridgeSmart containers makes keeping your refrigerator neat and your fruits and veggies lasting as long as needed .... no more tossing those salad fixings before you have finished them!  New design but still tops in its class!  I've been using the "older" design and have to say I am VERY impressed.  I have talked to others who have had spinach last 3 weeks! Yes, 3 weeks and still been used with no one being the wiser.  So if you don't want to be losing money on fresh fruit and veggies THIS is the product for you!  I LOVE mine for everything INCLUDING strawberries and raspberries that are good at least a week (ours get eaten before then)
 



Don't forget you can order these and so much more from my Tupperware Site, you can join in on the current online party (link in upper right sidebar of this blog) or message me / email me and I will call you for your info!

And since it is getting to be grilling  time ........ don't forget the wonderful products we have for you.  Like fresh made burgers but don't like to "touch the meat" like my sister?  How about this great buy?  Make your own burgers (beef, chicken, turkey or any combination) in uniform sizes AND store in the fridge or freezer for later use.  No more stopping while the party is going to make the burgers!







Or the Season-Serve and Season-Server Jr that is a wonderful "set" that is available at a wonderful price for marinating all those steaks and pork chops and chicken for the grill (or oven or stove top).


No comments: