_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: It's BIRTHDAY Month at Tupperware - and YOU WIN!

Friday, May 3, 2013

It's BIRTHDAY Month at Tupperware - and YOU WIN!

Have you seen the Birthday Month Sales at Tupperware?

If you have seen some of the AWESOME looking cakes I've posted here on my blog or on my Facebook page that you can make in less than 15 minutes IN THE MICROWAVE and thought you really wanted that Stack Cooker ... then THIS is your month!



If you haven't seen those great looking recipes ...... where have you been?  No seriously this is still YOUR month to pick up this great kitchen tool!
So many wonderful things are happening for our birthday.  So many great products are on sale.
Have a book party with me and have it submitted before May 30th and you could qualify for the AWESOME product of the future (for just $65) as well as some really wonderful hostess bonuses!


Check out my Tupperware site for even more ideas of what you can get, then message me / email me with your contact info and I will call you to get things set up and going towards your hostess gifts!

No comments: