_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Inspiration to all

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Inspiration to all

Do you strive to inspire others?


I know I must be one of the most imperfect people around.  That use to really bother me.  I use to hate speaking in public (still not a fan but I do when I have to) I use to hate being out in public "standing" out ... would rather fade into the wall and just observe (again not one for the spotlight).

Now I know that although I could never be one of those "cheerleader" types and I'll never be a "superstar or model" in the classic sense ........ I know that I can inspire others to do something anything with what they have been "dealt" with.  IMPERFECTIONS are there to show us how we can MASTER them to OUR PERFECTION!

No comments: