_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Tupperware Super Specials till May 10th

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Tupperware Super Specials till May 10th

I have some of these items (some I've had for a while now) and absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE them.

Check out the Quick Chef Pro - I use it for so many things, especially when I don't want to have "smelly onion hands" or making a salsa (some fruit and some veggie types).  With Summer coming (I know in some places we wonder if the "white stuff" will ever stop falling) and the Chip 'N Dip set and the Quick Chef Pro will make AWESOME appetizers for parties, BBQs or picnics!

The Season and Serve set is great for marinating all those great grill treats - steaks, pork chops, chicken - no more messes in the fridge while trying to marinate the meat for the party.  The Serving Center Set works great for fruit and veggies ... but how about for an ice cream party!  Would be great for all the toppings - think of the things the kids could put in there for their ice cream social .....

So many wonderful things are going on with this flyer - so many possibilities!

If there is something that you would like - you can shop my site or you can email me or message me and I can get back to you about getting your own party going - and maybe qualify for the Ice Prism set above ... or maybe the Ultra Pro set that is available for hostesses during our Birthday Month (May).  We could do a book party .... I can make it work for you!

No comments: