_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Tupperware Opportunities Abound!

Friday, April 26, 2013

Tupperware Opportunities Abound!

Have you ever thought about having your own business?
Have you thought I could do that .... but then "chickened" out?
How would you like to have a job where YOU decide how many hours to work each week?




Getting started is easy, especially when you do something that you love.  That was how I got started with Tupperware.  I love the products - all kinds of new things keep coming out.

We are NOT your mamma's Tupperware
 --- 
We ARE YOUR Tupperware.

Learn more about the Tupperware Opportunity from someone who is living it.   Ask your Consultant (that would be me) about how to order your Business Kit today.



You'll receive the Tupperware® products and business-boosting tools and print materials you'll need for a successful start. Your business will be up and running in no time. As a new Tupperware business owner, through the Confident Start program, you qualify for tools to grow your business and open the doors to increased earning potential during your first 13 weeks.

You'll also enjoy hands-on encouragement and leadership from a community of like-minded Tupperware business owners.

You could get all this for as little as $30 if you put in just a little effort - ie have a few parties and have FUN with it.  You can have all kinds of parties and end up getting all this and more and not feel like you are working at all!

Just think about it.  Let me know if you want to spend about 15 - 20 minutes talking to me and one of my directors about all the wonderful things you can end up with by being part of the Tupperware Organization.

What do you have to lose?
I can tell you there is LOTS to Gain.


Look at all you can earn (as well as your commissions) when you start!
Free product including YES that IS an iPad!


6 comments:

LaVonne said...

I am currently a Flourish consultant. A new company of products invented my moms and sold by moms!

Tupperware sounds great too. Thanks for sharing!

Healy Harpster said...

This is a perfect job for all stayed at home mom or even to those who wants to earn more extra money. We love Tupperware!

Saving4Five said...

You can never have too much tupperware! I love mine!

jheylo said...

i love tupperware, we used to have parties back home in the Philippines and we have lots of tupperware displays too

Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE said...

Ladies YOU should be checking this out too.

The opportunity is FABULOUS.

So many wonderful things can be yours whether you are a consultant like me or move up the ranks to director - YES you CAN be a director!

Open your own business - its easy with Tupperware.

I can help you get started - let me know if you are interested - honest it is EASY and even more important FUN (and profitable)

mail4rosey said...

This was nice of you to share. Good luck w/your work! I'm visiting from the Make My Saturday blog hop. :)