_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: World's Most Admired Companies

Sunday, March 10, 2013

World's Most Admired Companies




Tupperware Brands again among 

World’s Most Admired



(March 4, 2013) — For the sixth straight year, Fortune has placed Tupperware Brands among the World’s Most Admired Companies.
Tupperware Brands is ranked number two in the Home Equipment, Furnishings category, which includes such other well-known brands as Whirlpool, Stanley Black & Decker and Electrolux.
The Most Admired list is the definitive report card on corporate reputations. Executives, directors and analysts rated companies in their industry on nine criteria, from investment value to social responsibility.
More information is available at http://money.cnn.com/magazines/fortune/most-admired/2013/list/?iid=wma_lp_toprr

Do you love Tupperware?  I'm sure you already know I do.

It's NOT your grandmother's Tupperware.
It's NOT your momma's Tupperware
It SHOULD be YOUR Tupperware

If you would like to join me in selling Tupperware .... email me and we can get you started.


And the BEST part (ok the second best part) is that you could get your entire kit for $30 plus shipping/tax with just a little bit of work on your part.  
Ask me ... You will just LOVE this.  Try it - it's not a commitment for life - unless you want it to be!

If you would like to purchase Tupperware .... I AM your Tupperware Consultant!  Yes I am CONFIDENT.  Yes I KNOW you will LOVE everything that you get.

Check out my Tupperware website to pick up some of the great products - and some fabulous sale prices on wonderful products - AND if that's not enough .... be entered into my Be My Tupperware Mystery Hostess Event!

No comments: