_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Tupperware specials Sept 1st through 14th

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Tupperware specials Sept 1st through 14th

If you have been thinking that you should be looking at some Tupperware, especially with all my posts on the great meals you can make, now is the time to do it.

Look at some of the special items you can get at great prices.


If this has "whet" your appetite for Tupperware, or maybe you want to pick up some of the great products that I have used to make some of those great recipes I've been posting (like the chicken from yesterday, just to name one) check out my Tupperware site.  There are some new products, new colors (I love the persimmon) and some "exclusive" online items/sales you just might want to check out as well.  And of course there are the monthly specials - you will want to check out the  September's Specials too.
You can join an online party - not Tupperconnect party but an online e-party (I always have one going on) or you can hold your own party through me.  You collect the orders, I process them and voila a party is born so you might also get Hostess credits and goodies!  Check it out and let me know if you are interested.

No comments: