_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Sewing Machine 911

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Sewing Machine 911



Do you like to sew?

Or do you feel that you NEED to sew but don't know where to start with all those fancy sewing machines out there?

 

 I know I have a sewing machine (yes I USE to make my own clothes) that I still use for "repairs" on purchases, but I really should get back into it.  I always did think I had a "talent" when I was younger.

But I am sure I have forgotten many things about that machine, sitting in the corner just waiting for me to bring it back to life, that I use to know like I know my name!

I'm going to be checking this out.  Claudia Miller, who teaches this free class, is a sewing machine doctor!  She will teach us how to easily fix some of the common issues that plague us novices or even those much more experienced in the art of using a sewing machine.




No comments: