_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Cancelled TV shows in 2012

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Cancelled TV shows in 2012

I just saw this list of shows that have been cancelled, or ending, at the end of this TV season.
Some of them I already knew were not returning - not sure if it was the writers decision or the network since they had been around for a while, but there are some I haven't even heard, of let alone seen.  How about you? 

Cancelled Television Programs 2012
Alcatraz (Fox)
Allen Gregory (Fox)
Are You There, Chelsea? (NBC)
Awake (NBC)
Best Friends Forever (NBC)
Bent (NBC)
Breaking In (Fox)
Charlie’s Angels (ABC)
Chuck (NBC)
CSI: Miami (CBS)
Desperate Housewives (ABC)
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition (ABC)
The Finder (Fox)
The Firm (NBC)
Free Agents (NBC)
GCB (ABC)
A Gifted Man (CBS)
H8R (CW)
Harry’s Law (NBC)
House (Fox)
I Hate My Teenage Daughter (Fox)
Man Up! (ABC)
Missing (ABC)
Napoleon Dynamite (Fox)
NYC 22 (CBS)
One Tree Hill (CW)
Pan Am (ABC)
The Playboy Club (NBC)
Prime Suspect (NBC)
Remodeled (CW)
Ringer (CW)
The River (ABC)
Rob (CBS)
The Secret Circle (CW)
Terra Nova (Fox)
Unforgettable (CBS)
Work It (ABC)

Any of these on your list of "favorites" that you can't believe were cancelled?
Any of these you hadn't heard of before they made this list?
I hope that those that have been around for a while, will actually bring some "closure" to the story line/lines and not just leave us hanging (but of course I'm not holding my breath)

2 comments:

Cassandra Geribo said...

I am pretty pissed that The Secret Circle and Alcatraz were canceled. Both were left with huge cliff hangers. Lame. :(

Terri's Little Haven said...

I always hate it when TV shows are cancelled. It feels like the end of an era that leaves me feeling ooooooooooold :).