_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: "Glass Half ......." Quote

Sunday, May 13, 2012

"Glass Half ......." Quote

You know that age old question about the Glass ...........





Pessimist:  "glass half empty"

Optimist:  "glass half full"






Mom:  "all right, WHO didn't put their glass in the dishwasher?!"








This was on one of the cards that my daughter picked out for me from her and her brother (isn't she such a great sister?).  When I saw it I just knew it would fit perfectly with the other post I had for Mother's Day.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day - it was a beautiful day here in NJ.
Ok well the grill is calling ....... steaks are ready - see y'all later .

Don't forget my giveaways - the more entries I get, the more giveaways I can have!  And of course that means more you can win :)

No comments: