_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: The Avengers

Monday, May 7, 2012

The Avengers

Have you seen the newest BLOCKBUSTER?


Marvel's The Avengers is on track to be the biggest, most watched movie since Harry Potter!  I believe I heard this morning that they expect it to have brought in at least $1 Billion by the end of the month.  Yes that was BILLION with a "B".

My daughter and AJ (I'm not sure what to call him at the moment - boyfriend, friend, "son2") along with a few of their friends went to see The Avengers last night.  To make sure everyone could get there - they went to the 9 o'clock showing.  Every one of them thought it was a fantastic show. 

Now I don't usually go to the movies, especially when something is just released (ok so I'm cheap and hate the thought of paying over $12 for a ticket) but Jenn told me that I absolutely MUST see this movie.  When I asked "Before it comes out on DVD or on Cable?"  She was very sure that it would be worth the high ticket prices (hey she might even go with me)   AJ thought it was kind of funny but thought it was pretty good. 

So what have you heard?  Are you going to see it soon?  Are you going to be part of that $1Billion with a B before the end of the month?


No comments: