_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Free BBQ Cookbook for Diabetics

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Free BBQ Cookbook for Diabetics

Are you a diabetic or know someone that is?

Do you (or they) feel left out or limited when it comes to Summer-time grilling?

Well NOT anymore!  I have found a great FREE BBQ Cookbook made especially for Diabetics.

Now I don't have, nor does anyone in my family have, diabetes but I have found that we can all benefit from these types of recipes.

They are really tasty and lower in fat and carbs (which we should all be doing) so you would never know they were "special" recipes. So now anyone with diabetes can join in on the BBQ entertainment without worry.

Check it out!




1 comment:

Terri's Little Haven said...

We have a couple of diabetics in the family so I will be sure to tell them about this free offer. Thank you so much for sharing.