_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Revenge - new fall series on ABC

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Revenge - new fall series on ABC

Shortly the new season of television shows will start.  Some will be the newest season of old favorites and others will be new contenders for the title.

I have just finished reading the script of the premiere of the ABC entry "Revenge" and I have to tell you THIS could be a very worthy opponent for the title.

After reading the script, I went looking for more details on the ABC site.  I actually got to review the trailer at Emily's Revenge

 There is just enough to make you want to come back and see just what Emily has in store for this little "hamlet" on the beach.  The Hampton's never knew what was coming to their village.  Deception and Betrayal ........ and Revenge

This could be the 2011 version of Dynasty ......... only better.  I can't wait for this one to hit the airwaves.  I bet it will be an instant hit!


Now if there had been a part for this face ............ I really would be a very happy camper - but I guess God has other plans for her.  Ok Jenn just keep studying and applying yourself - Biology degree is in your not too distant future.



 September 21st will be the premiere .... and I bet if you sit and watch you too will be hooked.

As Emily said ........... When everything you love has been stolen from you, sometimes all you have left is Revenge.

No comments: