_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Hurricane Irene Update

Friday, September 2, 2011

Hurricane Irene Update

Well after 4 1/2 days we finally got electric - about 3 days too late for any of the food in my refrigerator or freezers.  EVERYTHING needs to be thrown out - such a waste.  of course my freezers were full so it makes me feel even worse.

Today I need to clean out another freezer and get a few things for us to eat as well as go to a viewing for a local fireman and friend who died on Monday.

I will try to keep you all updated as to my "progress" and get back to regular postings.  I am guessing my Labor Day Weekend will be full of laboring to get us all up and running on "normal" mode again.  Thank you all for your patience.

Rest in peace Andy.


No comments: