_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Artisan Bread

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Artisan Bread

I purchased this book recently because I was dying to make bread and thought I needed something that wouldn't take all day, yet was a bit more "healthier" than white bread.  Even though I am on a "perpetual" diet, and breads are usually off limits, I know that eliminating one food group makes me crave them even more.  So the idea of having something that was on the healthier side without going crazy really got to me.

I have to say it is definitely quick and so far we have been very happy with our "creations" from this book.  I would say that it was a great purchase.




This is their original book - which may be the next book I pick up, just for a little more variety.  Not that I've gotten to try all 100 recipes Healthy Bread book yet ....... but we really are bread lovers here.  How about you? 


I hope you get to try these and enjoy them as much as we do.  You can also check out their blog at Artisan Bread in Five

No comments: