_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Kindred Spirits

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Kindred Spirits

Last night I finished the e-book Kindred Spirits by Ashanti Luke, which I really enjoyed. Ok when I can't sleep the Kindle app on my Xoom is my "best friend". 

If you are into Science Fiction or Time Travel or believe that in the long run Good does overcome Evil (like me), this is a good book for you.

As I mentioned above, I had gotten mine for the Kindle, which I really love, that did have some typos in it - but overall it was just fine, and relatively easy to read. 

I will be reading his first book, Dusk, that I just found, which is also in the Science Fiction Genre.

If you have any suggestions of books to read, whether in this genre or something else, I'm all ears.  I love the fact that I can have hundreds of books at my finger tips without having to carry a "trunk" with me where ever I go.

No comments: