_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Special January in 2011

Friday, January 28, 2011

Special January in 2011


If you live in The Northeast, you know how special this January has been .... alot more "special" than I would have liked but hopefully it will soon be behind us.  At least we can hope.  These are pictures from Storm number 5 ..... I haven't even loaded the ones from Storm number 6 (our last one) that I think left us with someplace in the neighborhood of another 15 inches of the white stuff!



But there is another reason that this January is very special. 

There are 5 Saturdays and 5 Sundays in a single month. 
This happens every 823 years! 
They are called The Money Sacs. 

My "orders" were to send this message to 8 good people and money will appear according to Chinese Feng Shui.  Those who stop wont get anything.

I was then told - Good luck.  Now you're on the clock. In 9 minutes something will make you happy. Please share this to 9 women you love. TAKE NOTE! 9 women.

Now I do not believe there are only good women (in one place I was told to send it to 8 good people and two other places 9 women).  So I have decided to share it here - for many reasons but I don't want to leave anyone out and I sure as heck don't want to be messing with Feng Shui because I could use all the money bags I can hold!

So consider yourself  "informed".  Now its your turn to share .......

No comments: