_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: The Fresh Diet - the Wednesday Edition

Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Fresh Diet - the Wednesday Edition

I was so glad to see my little buddy sitting outside my door this morning.  I really miss seeing him and his contents when he isn't scheduled.

This morning was a Mandarin Orange Whole Wheat Muffin with Fresh Banana and Passion Fruit Yogurt.  I really enjoyed this muffin.  I know it was Whole Wheat, but really could not detect anything "whole wheaty" in the flavor.  It really was amazing - not sure how he does that but however it is ... just keep on doing it and I will continue being a happy camper.  The mandarin orange was not an overly strong flavor but you knew it was there - so it was very nice.  The Passion Fruit Yogurt has a strong flavor which would have been the passion fruit without having "pieces" in the yogurt.  They must have  juiced the passion fruit so that they could keep the yogurt so smooth and not change the color.  Although it was a strong flavor it was still a nice complement to the muffin.

Lunch was Whole Wheat Pizza Topped with Tri Color Bell Pepper, Mozzarella Cheese and Marinara Sauce.  Sounds pretty good doesn't it?  A wonderful diet that lets you eat Pizza - regularly - and continues to work is nothing short of a miracle.  I have had a few of their pizzas for lunch and have to say I still have not decided which is my favorite.  So I will be continuing on my quest to try all the pizza options available.

Snack today was a Baked Sweet Potato Stuffed with Spinach and Gouda Cheese.  This was a new snack for me and although I didn't think I was a fan of Sweet Potatoes ......... this one rocked.  Being baked it was a little bit sweet but not sugary sweet - if that makes any sense.  The Spinach and cheese melted really nicely together into the potato.  It really hit the spot.

Dinner was Pork Medallions with Provencal Sauce with Green Split Pea Puree and Roasted Green Asparagus.  I really do enjoy the Split Pea Puree, 1) I like split peas so its not a "stretch" but 2) although its a puree ..... it's not a baby food consistency so there is some nice texture as well as some pieces of split peas.  It really has a very nice flavor and those little pieces gives it a nice mouth feel too.  When I put this meal on the plate - I pretty much just lifted it out of the container onto the plate ..... so when I looked into my container that was the way the asparagus was placed, with the pork somewhat wrapped around it.  I just thought it looked so very appealing that way.  I also liked that the asparagus was not "mush" - it had a very nice tender crisp bite to it.  I really do enjoy the Fresh Diet's veggies.  They are just so good.


Dessert was Blueberry Cheese Cake.  Soooo good.  There really isn't much more to say - so good says it all.  Yes you can have your cheesecake and eat it too on a regular basis!  Oh heck you can have it almost every night if you so desire.  And I do have it quite often - does that tell you anything?

Pizza and Cheesecake?  I'm telling you - this is the best.  Have you looked into joining in?  You know that you too could be eating the Fresh Diet Way and you would be having these great meals along with me.  Check it out.  You won't be unhappy - I know I haven't regretted one meal!

No comments: