_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Weight Watchers - Week 2

Friday, May 28, 2010

Weight Watchers - Week 2

Today was weigh-in day and to be honest I was a little worried.

Yesterday's visit, while out shopping and running around with my daughter, to Sonic for lunch was enough to send trepidation soaring as I approached the scale this morning. I kept thinking, WHAT were you thinking when you said yes to Sonic while we were both starving?

I was surprised to see that I was down for the week, even with our "eventful" lunch. Now for the 2 weeks I'm down a whopping .5 lbs, which I think is outstanding, all things considered. I must have done something right because I am actually down 1.6 lbs from last week when all I wanted to do was give myself a mulligan and start over.

With the holiday weekend here and then I have to go to Atlantic City for 4 days for a convention I thought if I had another up week I was doomed.

This weekend shouldn't really be that difficult since I will be staying home and for the most part, that time will be alone since my husband needs to go check out property in PA and my daughter is working something like 48 hours over 4 days (starting today). If the weather holds, I plan on doing a little walking and "shredding" more papers and cleaning/organizing the basement.

Next week is my real problem, but I really think I can handle this - I just need to be careful.

1 comment:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Congratulations!!! You can do this!!!! :D