_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Life's Little Lessons

Monday, May 17, 2010

Life's Little Lessons

19 weeks of Life's Little Instruction Book lessons.

80) Slow dance
Its just a nice way to dance - enough said.

81) Avoid sarcastic remarks
One of my pitfalls. I am forever making sarcastic remarks - especially when someone says or does something stupid. I do try to make them to myself, or apologize when they "slip" out. But I really must find a way to stop them from "slipping" out.

82) Steer clear of restaurants with strolling musicians
Not really sure about this one - how about you?

83) In business and in family relationships, remember that the most important thing is trust.
Trust is something that must be earned and so very heard to get back once it is lost.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

I have a huge sarcasm gene!