_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Quote of the Day

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Quote of the Day

"I’ve learned that
making a 'living'
is not the same thing as
making a 'life'."


Maya Angelou

How many of us are so busy trying to run from one thing to another, one task to another, that we forget what the heck we are doing it all for? I know there are times (especially when my kids were teens) that I was trying to get so many things done that at the end of the week I would sit back and say "What the heck did I really accomplish?"

As we are all so very stressed out with day to day life, try to remember this little bit of wisdom that Ms Angelou has given us. You can't get back the "little things" that your kids have done and you missed, because you were so busy "doing".

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away."

No comments: