This White chocolate fruit pie is pretty sweet and fancy looking without being difficult.
- In 1-Qt./1 L Micro Pitcher, combine chocolate and milk and microwave
- on high power 1 minute, until chocolate is melted. Remove from
- microwave and whisk until smooth and allow to cool to room
- In base of Power Chef™ System, combine cream cheese and
- confectioners’ sugar. Cover with Whip Accessory and turn handle to
- whip until smooth.
- 3. Add orange zest, melted chocolate and whipped topping. Replace
- cover and turn handle to whip until well combined.
- Slice strawberries using Slice ’N Wedge with slice insert.
- Divide mixture into mini pie crusts and top with sliced strawberries and other desired fruit.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
Remember any of the Tupperware pieces noted in this recipe can be viewed and purchased from my Tupperware Site ... my store is always open.
Have a question ... leave me a message and I will get back to you.